Monday, March 28, 2011

Introduction

Hi all! I figure it is important to start with the obligatory introduction blog post.

I am an introvert. I am also a lawyer. Sounds like an AA meeting, but that would be an uncomfortable setting for me, now wouldn't it?

This blog has been born out of my frustrations with living as an introvert and is spawned from my recent, life-changing realization: I am an introvert, this is what I am, and it is not going to change.

This revelation has intensely piqued my interest in what it means to be an introvert and how to live a successful, but more importantly, a happy life in this extrovert-dominant society. This blog will be a bit about what I am learning about myself and introversion in general.

More than anything, I hope it sparks an interest from others out there with similar experiences. I would love to hear from you! Comment or e-mail whenever you like (we introverts like e-mail, don't we?)


No comments:

Post a Comment